Friday 31 January 2014

Trust & Love

beautiful:

"I TRUST YOU"
IS MUCH BETTER THAN
"I LOVE YOU"
BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS
TRUST THE PERSON YOU LOVE
BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS 
LOVE THE PERSON YOU TRUST.

on the journey of life...love - in its romantic form  - can have a great impact on us our emotions and how we carry ourselves in future relationships. Loving can render us vulnerable and when hurt sometimes synical. 

this saying carries great truth for me, when I look back at the form my romantic relationships took on. 

To all the young woman out there: If you are waiting to be swept off your feet...
...remember Trust and the value thereof. It will save you heartache and it will form a beautiful foundation for love.

Love can often be blind - in the beginning stages - therefore find the pause...and remind yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment