Wednesday 26 March 2014

Being real - beautiful

The Beauty of someone who knows the real you.

[on the perfect proposal] Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.
When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody who didn't have any idea who I really was. And it was only half the other person's fault, because I had done everything to convince him that I was exactly what he wanted. So it was good that I didn't go through with it because it would have been a lie. But you - you knew the real me.
I've come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment